Two-level Condo with 1 Bedroom plus loft and 2 Baths. Bed configuration: 1st: 1 king, Loft: 1 king, Living Room: 1 queen hide-a-bed. Amenities include gas fireplace, washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, 3 Flat Screen TVs, 3 DVDs, Gas BBQ, air conditioning and bikes. House boasts a view of Mt. Bachelor and South Golf Course. Home has a 1 car garage and 1 additional parking spot. Free WiFi. No Smoking, pets allowed with management approval and a small fee. Centrally located near Sunriver Village and SHARC. Maximum Occupancy 6.
Standard Public Access to SHARC, Pay at the Gate: $15 Jan 1 – May 27; Sep 6 – Dec 31. $25 May 27-Dec 5
Additional fees for the following, not included with SHARC access:
Tennis or Pickleball $15.00/hr and $35 per craft fee for using the Marina
Any pet damage will be billed to the credit card on file to include the cost of repairs, cleaning the carpets, and/or decontaminating the home.
No Smoking Policy
The home is designated as NO SMOKING to include marijuana, tobacco, vape, and e-cigarettes. Fines from smoking or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the guest on file to pay in full.
Please scroll down for full Pet Policy and No Smoking Policy
|Basic Information: Call us today for best deals at Meadow House 52!
Meadow House 52 is 2 stories and was built in 1971.
Unit Code: MH052
|Bedrooms: 1||Bathrooms: 2|
|Beds: 2 King, 1 Sofa Bed||Sleeps: 6|
|Floor Area: 1230 sq. ft.||Pets: Pets Allowed|
|Standard Amenities: king||Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware|
|Living: Air Conditioning, Linens, Washer & Dryer, High-Speed Internet, Gas Fireplace, Pet-Friendly||Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank, Medical|
|Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, Gas Station, Hair Salon/Massage, Restaurants, Shopping||Culture: Sunriver Music Festival, Sunriver Observatory & Nature, High Desert Museum|
|Outdoor: Deck, Gas BBQ, Bikes||Geographic: Fort Rock Park, Marina, Crater Lake, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mt. Bachelor, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rock, Cascade Lakes Highway, Old Mill District, Deschutes River|
|Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes.
- Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $10 per night/per pet.
- All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
- Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair.
- Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
- Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch. If you leave the pet in the home while you are gone the pet will need to be placed in a pet carrier to avoid any scratches or damages to walls and trim while left unattended.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Guest will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
No Smoking Policy
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months.
According to Sunriver Owners Association Rules and Regulations:
Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.