Yellow Pine 10
- 2624 sq ft
- Built in 1980
* 5 Bedrooms
- Downstairs on the main level of the home, you will find three of the five bedrooms. The first bedroom is a spacious bedroom that houses not only a King bed but a Twin bed as well with attached Jack & Jill bathroom.
- The second bedroom has a Queen bed for two
- The third bedroom has two sets of Bunk beds.
- On the third level of this home, you will find the last two bedrooms. The first is the Master bedroom that features a large King bed and an enormous Master bathroom that houses a large jetted bathtub, separate step-in shower, and double sinks.
- The second bedroom that is located on this level houses a set of Bunk beds.
* The second level of this home is perfect for family time and entertaining. On this level you will find a large, airy, sun-drenched Living area with wrap-around windows, that help let all the light in, giving you a feeling of peace and tranquility.
* Cooking and eating come easy in this home with a fully stocked Kitchen and exceptional Dining area.
* Standard Public Access to Sharc. No passes are included in this home.
Nestled in the center of Sunriver with easy access to town and most of Sunriver’s amenities you will find this charming and spacious 3 level home that is ideal for a larger family or group.
This home features lots of deck space that is great for barbecuing and sitting out on a nice day. Has a great view of the 16th Fairway of the Woodlands Golf Course.
Pet Policy Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes. Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $15 per night/per pet. All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair. Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on the balcony, patio, or porch. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet. Guests will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
The home is designated as NO SMOKING to include marijuana, tobacco, vape, and e-cigarettes. Fines from smoking or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the guest on file to pay in full. All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months.
Thank you for making our family reunion an event to remember. We are now planning an annual family trip.
Reviewed: Jul 15, 2019
Thank you for the champagne and card to help us celebrate our 50th anniversary. Was a sweet gesture.
We would come back again for it fit our family of nine needs. Also the two dogs enjoyed the closed in deck.
Reviewed: Jun 22, 2019
Good bargain for a large group. Good service and location. From Air BnB
Reviewed: Feb 19, 2019
From Air BnB: Nice house. Plenty of room for a large family.
Reviewed: Jan 1, 2019
Excellent and kind.
Reviewed: Jul 4, 2018
They were fabulous.
Great time and plenty of room for 6 male adult tennis players.
Reviewed: Jul 25, 2017
House worked very well for seven golfers in their 60s. Plenty of space and a good location between the two Sunriver courses.
We are glad to hear that this home worked well for all of you guys and that it was in a great location between the two courses. We look forward to having you guys visit us again soon!