Tennis Village 06
- 1580 sq ft
- Built in 1977
* 2 Bedrooms
- The main bedroom has a King sized bed, flat screen TV, and separate vanity sink
- The next bedroom is upstairs housing two Queen beds, a vanity sink, and a flat-screen TV.
* Walk through the front door and you'll be greeted by an open area with the Dining area, and the Kitchen behind it, while the Living area sits one step down off to the left.
* The Dining table seats six and three more can sit at the kitchen bar. The kitchen is well appointed with beautiful wood, soft close cupboards, and granite countertops.
* In the step-down living room, a large sectional invites you to have a conversation or cheer on your team on the Vizio flat screen TV. An iconic lava-rock faced electric fireplace sits on the back wall to create warmth in atmosphere and for your stay.
* 6 FREE SHARC PASSES INCLUDED! (Passes also include Tennis, Pickleball, Winter Tubing, Boat launch acces, and more!)
Welcome to Tennis Village Condo 6!
Located on the South side of Sunriver.Tennis Village 6 sits just across from Sage Spring Spa where you can find a great variety of spa treatments and salon services from this full-service spa. They offer lap pool, tennis courts, full gym, and classes.
Enjoy a BBQ outside, games and movies inside and all the incredible amenities that Sunriver and Central Oregon have to offer!
Pet Policy This home does not allow pets, and no exceptions will be made.
Smoking Policy All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.
Weve been visiting Sunriver off and on for over 40 years. Tennis 6 didnt disappoint. The layout was good for a couple and another adult and has all the amenities we need.
Reviewed: Aug 24, 2019
Great location. Loved the layout
Reviewed: Jul 14, 2019
Reviewed: Jul 8, 2019
J & K
Reviewed: Jul 30, 2018
We had a wonderful time. We didn't make it to Crater Lake as we found so much to do in Sunriver. We visited SHARC, did some white water rafting, golfing, and a river float! Everything was fantastic! There are so many things to do in Sunriver, Bend too! We loved your condo, it had everything we needed. We will be back soon.
Reviewed: Dec 30, 2017
We celebrated Christmas in your lovely home. This is our 5th time staying in the Tennis Village Condos and they are by far the best location in Sunriver! We had every kitchen gadget and appliance we could wish for, thank you!
Reviewed: Feb 15, 2017
Thank you for opening your home away from home to our family. Your condo is very well appointed and has everything you need while enjoying beautiful Sunriver, including a boot and glove warmer and a stand for our skis!! Which was perfect! The kitchen is very well stocked and the beds are very comfortable. We will be staying here again this summer!
Thank you again for opening your home so that we could enjoy this magical place!