- 2238 sq ft
- Built in 1978
* 3 Bedrooms
- Downstairs is the Master Bedroom with a King bed and attached bath, walk in-shower and closet. The bedroom has its own ductless A/C unit for your comfort.
- Upstairs, you'll find two more bedrooms and a full bath. Bedroom one is very spacious with a King bed and a set of bunks. There's a beautiful etched window that can slide open to look over the downstairs entry.
- At the end of the hall is the third bedroom with a Queen bed, dual closets, and ductless A/C
* On the main floor is a large open Ktichen, living and dining area. The kitchen has a large island with bar sink. Lots of natural light from large and high windows. A flat screen TV sits next to the woodstove that keeps teh ambiance warm in the winter.
* Standard Public Access to Sharc. No passes are included in this home.
On the 12th green of the Meadows Golf Course! Relax on your back deck and watch the putting or just enjoy your own tranquil, wooded seting,
Off the main entry, there's a sitting room for enjoying the outside view from inside. There several access points for the deck where you can grill, dine, and enjoy the Sunriver golf. A private hot tub helps you wind down after a fun day outside.
There is a 220v/50amp NEMA 14-50 plug and a J1772 Charging Cable ... Tesla owners will need to bring their own travel charger or J1772 adapter
This home does not allow pets, and no exceptions will be made.
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.