Mt. Rose 7
- 2176 sq ft
- Built in 1991
* 3 Bedrooms
- The upstairs master suite, which boasts a king-size bed, bountiful closet space, and a jacuzzi tub to relax and rejuvenate in.
- Downstairs is a children’s paradise with a separate living space, two bedrooms that each have a queen bed and bunk, full bath and extra shower in the laundry room.
* Gather with your family in the amply stocked kitchen that has plenty of cupboard space to store your get-away meals and snacks.
* The large dining room or out on the upper deck with the propane BBQ is fantastic for sit down meals, or just hanging out enjoying quality time together.
* 8 FREE SHARC PASSES INCLUDED! (Passes also include Tennis, Pickleball, Winter Tubing, Boat launch access, and more!)
Hidden away on the North edge of Sunriver and close to HWY access via Cottonwood Rd., Mt. Rose 7 is a tranquil gem, waiting to make your vacation one to remember. With vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows in the main upper living areas, this reverse living house is full of natural light, instantly making you feel as if you’ve arrived at, not just a vacation rental, but a home.
A central family area with games, a TV, and an adorable dollhouse, complete with dolls and furniture is all located downstairs.
In the garage, there is a ping pong table, foosball table, bikes, and sleds.
Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes.
Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $15 per night/per pet.
All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home.
Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste.
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair.
Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
Pet will not be left unattended on the balcony, patio, or porch. If you leave the pet in the home while you are gone the pet will need to be placed in a pet carrier to avoid any scratches or damages to walls and trim while left unattended.
Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Guests will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.