Decks surround this home giving you a great feel of Sunriver’s natural tree-lined atmosphere. Sit back, relax, and BBQ while you take in all Sunriver nature has to offer.
Feeling indoorsy? Come in and unwind near a cozy fire while reading a book or watching your favorite programs on the large flat screen TV that connects to a crystal clear surround sound system. With dining for 6 and a fully stocked kitchen, with all matching stainless steel appliances, you will have no problem preparing a great meal for the family. From the kitchen or the charming king bedroom, you can access the bathroom which includes double sinks, a bathtub/shower combo, and a stackable washer and dryer. The king bedroom sleeps 2 comfortably and includes a flat-screen TV and its own private deck. Head on up the spiral staircase to the master bedroom located on the second level. This spacious bedroom houses a king bed for 2 and its own private deck to sit out and enjoy the scenery. The futon in the living room will also sleep 2. The home boasts vaulted ceilings, giving it a light and airy feel. Natural wood touches throughout to provide a classic Sunriver vacation home feel. You will be at ease in this home away from home getaway.
No Smoking, No A/C, Pets allowed with management approval and a small fee.
Bikes: 5 adult bikes
Any pet damage will be billed to the credit card on file to include the cost of repairs, cleaning the carpets, and/or decontaminating the home.
No Smoking Policy
The home is designated as NO SMOKING to include marijuana, tobacco, vape, and e-cigarettes. Fines from smoking or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the guest on file to pay in full.
Please scroll down for full Pet Policy and No Smoking Policy
|Basic Information: Call us today for best deals at Indian 1!
Indian 1 is 2 stories and was built in 1979.
Unit Code: IND01
|Bedrooms: 2||Bathrooms: 2|
|Beds: 2 King||Sleeps: 6|
|Floor Area: 1305 sq. ft.||Pets: Pets Allowed|
|Standard Amenities: king||Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Coffee Maker, Microwave|
|Living: Washer & Dryer, High-Speed Internet, Fireplace, Pet-Friendly||Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Internet Cafe, Nearby FedEx, Nearby Bank|
|Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Outlet Shopping, Golf Course, Gas Station, Hair Salon/Massage, Shopping, Sunriver Fitness & Aquatics, Restaurants||Culture: Symphony Orchestra, Sunriver Music Festival, Sunriver Observatory & Nature, High Desert Museum|
|Outdoor: Deck, Gas Grill||Geographic: Fort Rock Park, Marina, Crater Lake, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mt. Bachelor, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rock, Cascade Lakes Highway, Old Mill District, Deschutes River|
|Entertainment: Cable TV|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes.
- Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $15 per night/per pet.
- All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
- Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair.
- Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
- Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Guest will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
No Smoking Policy
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months.
According to Sunriver Owners Association Rules and Regulations:
Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.