- 2255 sq ft
- Built in 1989
* 4 Bedrooms
- The upstairs master bedroom has a king bed and a jetted tub in the attached master bath along with a separate shower.
- The remaining 3 bedrooms are all downstairs. The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with an additional twin-sized bed.
- The 3rd bedroom has a set of bunk beds, a futon with a trundle, a hide a bed, and a television, making it a perfect place for younger guests.
- The 4th bedroom is a master with both a king bed and a twin bed, with a door that leads out to the hot tub area.
* Upstairs you’ll find a spacious living room and a fully stocked kitchen with an open floor plan. The living room includes a large flat-screen television suitable for all major sporting event viewing and a cozy gas fireplace.
* The fully stocked kitchen with a gas cooktop and updated granite countertops, will be the dream kitchen for whoever is the cook in your family.
* In the dining room, there is seating for 6 at the table and 3 at the bar. Plenty if you're hosting for family night.
* 8 FREE SHARC PASSES INCLUDED! (Passes also include Tennis, Pickleball, Winter Tubing, Boat launch access, and more!)
Make your Sunriver memories in this charming reverse style home, located on the peaceful north end of Sunriver!
This home does not allow pets, and no exceptions will be made.
No Smoking Policy All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.
From Home Away:
Hardly any traffic on the road or bike path. Large house with spacious deck. Now if I could only get the directions and circles correct I would consider myself and expert at Sunriver. Need several more years of training.
Happy Valley, US
Reviewed: Jul 9, 2019
Reviewed: Jan 9, 2019
From Air BnB--Foursome 2 was an incredible home to stay at during our family Christmas vacation. The house was very well equipped, exceptionally clean, had updated technology for our use including internet access, easy to check in and check out - literally took less than a minute to get our keys upon arrival. Cascara staff answered all of our emails within minutes and also all of our phone calls with any questions. We will be returning and we will be using Cascara for all future vacation rentals at Sunriver!
Reviewed: Jan 5, 2019
Reviewed: Aug 16, 2018
Each time I was in, everyone was very nice and helpful.
Everything went smoothly. There was a clutch in my email confirmation and it was quickly taken care of.
It was extremely well equipped in the kitchen, bikes, and towels. The house is large....lots of beds. SHARC passes.
Reviewed: Jul 25, 2018
Everything was excellent.
Reviewed: Dec 12, 2017
We love hearing that the property made you feel at home, especially during the holidays. We are so glad you and your family were able to enjoy some family time here and we hope to have you back again next year!
We enjoyed this home stayed over Thanksgiving vacation with myself and my husband and 3 young adult boys. Loved the upstairs master and then the boys stayed downstairs very comfortable for everyone. The kitchen was well stocked and beautiful. This rental makes you feel like you're at home. Love staying at the far end of Sunriver easy walk to get to some wonderful hiking and the river was not too far away and not as much traffic at that end. Would rent this home again.
Reviewed: Jul 2, 2017
Thank you for the great comments. We are glad that you enjoyed the property and its location and we look forward to seeing you again soon! :)
Excellent property & location, well appointed. Would recommend and plan to return