Fairway Village Condo 08
- 1454 sq ft
- Built in 1986
* 3 Bedrooms
- The Master bedroom is upstairs with a King-sized bed, a standard TV, and a private bath.
- The remaining two bedrooms are downstairs. One of which hosts another King-sized bed, with a flat-screen TV, and a sliding glass door. Giving you access to the private hot tub.
- The last bedroom has a set of Bunk beds and beautiful open windows that look out over the community Condo so that when your kids wake up in the morning. They know exactly what they'll want to be doing for the day.
* A spacious living area, well-equipped kitchen, and cozy dining area. The fully stocked kitchen is beautiful with its light-colored countertops and matching cabinets. Enjoy a family dinner out on the deck or inside at the dining table that is great for 8.
* The Livingroom feature a flat-screen TV and a cozy fireplace. You can wrap up in a warm blanket, kick your feet up, and unwind after a day out in the central Oregon sun.
* 8 FREE SHARC PASSES INCLUDED! (Passes also include Tennis, Pickleball, Winter Tubing, Boat launch access, and more!)
The Fairway Village Condo Assocation has decided not to open their pool this year due to COVID-19.
Do you like being outside and soaking up as much air and sun as you can? This home comes with a handful of bikes for you and the family to hit the bike and walking trails, it is in rock throwing distance of the condo pool. Walk into this charming split level home where you will find plenty of living space for you and your family to enjoy a fun and relaxing vacation here in Sunriver.
Pet Policy Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes. Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $15 per night/per pet. All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair. Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on the balcony, patio, or porch. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet. Guests will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months. Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.
Great service, Chase was super helpful and accommodating.
Reviewed: Feb 22, 2020
Tracy or Justin
Reviewed: Jan 19, 2020
Everything was great.
Reviewed: Jan 3, 2020
Cute condo with Swiss decor. Bunk bed room was great for the kids! Hot tub access is through a bedroom so we didn't get to use it as someone was sleeping in the room when we wanted to use it. Pillows could use some updating. Otherwise the location, and amenities were great! There are 2 apple TV's there, no need to bring your own!
Reviewed: Mar 31, 2019
Reviewed: Sep 1, 2018
Great location for our needs. Near golf course.
Reviewed: Jun 7, 2018
Reviewed: Feb 21, 2018
It is great when you find a place that feels like home, and it's always an extra bonus when the kids love it. Apologies about the hot tub key, but glad to hear you called us so we could take care of you, customer service is very important to us.
We loved this condo. It felt like our own house, and not a condo. The kids loved it. It was easy to find. It was in excellent condition. Clean, modern, well stocked. We would love to stay here again! We could not find the hot tub key. we called the office on a Saturday. The lady who answered the phone immediately brought it to us herself. Excellent customer service.
Reviewed: Sep 22, 2017
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time and the location of the home and look forward to your next stay with us!