This fantastic two-level condo on Sunriver’s north end is very close to the Woodlands Golf Course and tennis courts and just a short walk from the driving range. It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Bed configuration: Master: King, 2nd: King, 3rd: Two twin bunks. 4 TVs, 2 DVDs, VCR, Stereo. Free wireless internet access. Cozy wood fireplace. Gas BBQ. This condo comes with bikes for your use and is pet-friendly (with management discretion and a small fee) as well. You have access to the private pool in the complex that is open during the summer months. Maximum occupancy 8. No smoking, No air conditioning. Pets allowed with management approval and a small fee.
All mattresses have been updated as of May 2018!
Standard Public Access to SHARC, Pay at the Gate: $15 Jan 1 - May 27; Sep 6 - Dec 31. $25 May 27-Dec 5
Additional fees for the following:
Tennis or Pickleball $15.00/hr and $35 per craft fee for using the Marina
Any pet damage will be billed to the credit card on file to include the cost of repairs, cleaning the carpets, and/or decontaminating the home.
No Smoking Policy
The home is designated as NO SMOKING to include marijuana, tobacco, vape, and e-cigarettes. Fines from smoking or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the guest on file to pay in full.
Please scroll down for full Pet Policy and No Smoking Policy
|Basic Information: Call us today for best deals at Fairway Village 7!
Fairway Village 7 is 2 stories and was built in 1986.
Unit Code: FV007
|Bedrooms: 3||Bathrooms: 2.5|
|Beds: 2 King, 2 Bunk||Sleeps: 8|
|Floor Area: 1454 sq. ft.||Pets: Pets Allowed|
|Kitchen: Full Kitchen, Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster, Cookware||Living: Linens, Washer & Dryer, High-Speed Internet, Fireplace, Pet-Friendly, SHARC Access|
|Business: Nearby ATM, Nearby Post Office, Nearby Bank, Medical||Convenience: Area Fitness Center, Nearby Medical Services, Nearby Grocery, Golf Course, SHARC, Gas Station, Hair Salon/Massage, Restaurants, Shopping|
|Culture: Sunriver Music Festival, Sunriver Observatory & Nature, High Desert Museum||Outdoor: Shared Pool, Gas BBQ, Bikes, SHARC|
|Geographic: Fort Rock Park, Marina, Crater Lake, Lava Cast Forest, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Lava River Caves, Mt. Bachelor, Newberry National Monument, Smith Rock, Cascade Lakes Highway, Old Mill District, Deschutes River||Entertainment: Cable TV, DVD Player, Stereo System, VCR|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Pets are allowed in homes classified as pet-friendly homes with management pre-approval and a non-refundable pet fee. Please note the following policies at our pet-friendly homes.
- Cascara welcomes pets for an additional fee of $10 per night/per pet.
- All pets must be on a leash or under voice command at all times when outside of the home.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after all pet waste.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur additional deep cleaning fees.
- Additional fees may apply if your pet causes damage or disturbances to premises or furnishings or leaves excessive amounts of hair.
- Guests should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors. Cascara reserves the right to remove guests whose pets are deemed noisy or disruptive.
- Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch. If you leave the pet in the home while you are gone the pet will need to be placed in a pet carrier to avoid any scratches or damages to walls and trim while left unattended.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Cascara Vacation Rentals, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet.
Guest will be solely responsible for the pet while on the property and in Sunriver.
No Smoking Policy
All Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but is not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the guest on file. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months.
According to Sunriver Owners Association Rules and Regulations:
Smoking of cigarettes, pipes, or other substances on or along any road, drive, lane (except within an enclosed motor vehicle), pathway, trail, or any SROA owned property is prohibited unless specifically permitted by signage.