Straight ahead is the entrance to the kitchen with a door out to the backyard. A dining table for 6, complete set of appliances and plenty of pantry space are ready for you and your guests. To the right is the hallway that holds the washer and dryer (so you won't have to over-pack). The three bedrooms branch off the hallway. The first houses a pyramid bunk with a double bed on the bottom and a twin up top. A child's desk rounds out the room for drawing or the occasional homework session.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, two nightstands and a closet. Across the hall is the main bathroom with full shower/tub combo. And at the end of the hall is the master bedroom.
The master has a queen bed, sliding doors out to the patio and backyard, a flat screen TV, and attached, private master bath with tiled, walk-in shower.
The completely fenced backyard is where everything and everyone comes together. A hot tub awaits your weary bones after a hard day of play. A new gas BBQ is ready for your favorite dinner at the patio dining table. Around the yard, you'll find a fire pit with wood provided for evening conversation. A kids' play structure with slide will keep the little ones busy. Swings, a hammock and the beautiful Central Oregon outdoors are all there for you.
Need to be indoors? No worries. The garage has been converted to a game room complete with pool table, couch, and game table, plus a DVD player hooked to a small flat screen. A second refrigerator freezer is also in the garage for your overflow groceries, favorite beverage and snacks.
It's just one-quarter mile to the Deschutes River and Deschutes National Forest river walk. Half a mile to neighborhood boat ramp on Deschutes River. Miles of quiet residential streets for biking, running and cross-country skiing.
Bring your closest friends or family and prepare for a great time as you enjoy all that Central Oregon has to offer.
Any pet damage will be billed to the credit card on file to include the cost of repairs, cleaning the carpets, and/or decontaminating the home.
No Smoking Policy
The home is designated as NO SMOKING to include marijuana, tobacco, vape, and e-cigarettes. Fines from smoking or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the guest on file to pay in full.
Please scroll down for full Pet Policy and No Smoking Policy
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Pets only allowed in pet-friendly homes and with management pre-approval and a small fee. If you are bringing your pet please follow the list below and be a responsible pet owner.
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee per night and per pet.
2. All pets must be under your control at all times when outside of the home.
3. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
4. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
5. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be charged to the renter. Damage includes but is not limited to: stains on the carpet, scratches on a hardwood floor, damage to woodwork, doors, and walls.
6. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
7. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
8. Cascara assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
No Smoking Policy
All of Cascara Vacation properties do not permit smoking inside the vacation homes or condos. This includes, but not limited to; tobacco, marijuana, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs, cigars, or any lighted inhaled material. Any damage caused by smoking is 100% the responsibility of the tenant. If you do smoke outdoors, please be responsible and extinguish all smoking material properly. Sunriver is surrounded by the abundant wooded area of the Deschutes National Forest, which makes for a very high wildfire risk in the warm months.